Monday, May 23, 2011

More light blogging

I know, I know.  I've not been around for a while, and my declining readership stats show it.  Sorry about that.  These last few months have been whirlwind at best.  Right now I'm in the midst of preparing for some examinations that might help propel me into a new career path, something we could seriously use.  I passed the first round just yesterday.  Another is coming up this week.  Add to that the stacking end-of-the-school-year obligations, and it's enough to make my head spin.  So suffice to say, I won't be around. 

There has been much worth reflecting on, not the least of which was the much talked about release of the report on the Catholic Church Abuse Scandal.  Also our illustrious president once more putting foot in mouth by saying about Israel publicly what probably should have been discussed in private.  Don't worry, his propaganda ministry will no doubt rush to his aid as we will all learn new truths about the issue that nobody ever knew.

In the meantime, Newt Gingrich's campaign continues to explode just outside of the starting gate, while several other contenders bow out, leaving the very wealthy Mitt Romney to garner support from the No Morals, Just Money wing of the GOP.  Ron Paul is wacky as always, insisting that people would rather die than blaspheme the sacred untouchable holiness of the Federal Government.  And of course, Conehead the Barbarian implodes at 25000 feet as it turns out he did more than talk the talk when it came to jettisoning those pesky old traditional Christan values, as his 10 year old love child attests.  Pray for that family, and all of the children involved.

And naturally, the fact that I'm still here past May 21 suggests some manner of spiritual deformity.  No doubt I have failed to see it the way any other blogger who feels heaven is no place for a [non-me] Christian.  Ironically, Harold Camping is nowhere to be found today.  Who knows?  Maybe he was right. 

Anyway, assuming there is still hope, and he's just in hiding, I'll continue to plow forward as best I can.  Hopefully things will work out, resolve themselves, and slow down in the coming weeks.  Until then, I may go back and pull up and re-post a few of my more popular or highly praised articles.  When I get time, I'll look into the missing comments boxes.  Probably something simple.  Just can't worry about it now.  So see everyone soon, have a fun and enjoyable Memorial Day Weekend.  I would like to go visit my Dad's grave this weekend.  It will be the first I've traveled there since the funeral.  Take care, God Bless, let me know if there are any prayers in the meantime, please keep my family in prayers through all these upcoming weeks and months, and Peace be with you all.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts