Sunday, May 8, 2011

A blast from the past

I found these the other day on another blog.  They were John Berkey's artwork depicting that space movie of all space movies.  I remember these two well.  I think the first one was in some bubblegum card collection, and I remember looking at that one over, and over, and over again.  I memorized every detail.  The bottom one was a poster I believe, and a friend had it in whatever form at his house, and I remember looking at that and using it to relive the dogfight at the end of the movie.  It was, after all, before the age of VCRs made it possible to rewatch a movie over and over again, depriving our memories of the need to recall the information.  Anyway, just a little dose of memories here, from a time that seemed oh, so simple.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts