Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Comment on comments

A reader has pointed out that there are occasional difficulties with the comments. Apparently if you try to put in a comment, it freezes. You can go back and try again and it works, or just post anonymous. But if you use the default blogger account, that apparently can cause problems.

Trouble is, I'm about as tech savvy as an aardvark. I can't really help with that. I'll look to see if there is a help feature that addresses the problem. It doesn't seem to bother me, since I'm doing things from an editing feature. My guess is, post anyway you can. If you want to do what one person has done, and just use anonymous and sign a name, that's good. Anonymous works, too, as long as there aren't too many comments. But if everyone stays Anonymous, it could get difficult to retrace your comments, and impossible for anyone else to keep track of (right now, the blog is young, a couple months old, so no problem - hopefully some day there will be more folks and more comments and that would be a huge problem!).

I guess it doesn't happen all the time, but has happened. I know the blog has frozen up on me a couple times in general. So just do what you can, comment, comment, comment. Whatever works is fine with me. I'm pretty easy as long as folks keep it nice and don't do the usual bad things (vulgarity for vulgarity sake, personal attacks, threats, etc.).

Happy reading everyone, and welcome to all the readers I see from other parts of the world! Feel free to throw your two cents in. I love hearing from folks from other cultures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts