Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Light blogging for the near future

Owing to the beneficence of our good Uncle Sam, we're undertaking a few needed renovations to our lovely testimony to postmodern Capitalism.  I know, that's harsh.  But it's true.  And I continue to insist defending capitalism should ever and always be separate from supporting the very beneficiaries of it that were clearly, decades ago, exploiting it and actually doing harm to the legacy of the capitalism that had so enriched them.  As we're seeing today.

Be that as it may, we'll be busy for the next few days if not a week or so.  God's blessings until I'm back.  Unless something urgent catches my eye, or whimsical and fun, I'll likely be back by late week or early next.  TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts