Tuesday, May 6, 2014

You have to want abortion

I mean, really want it.  Celebrate it.  Enjoy it.  Have fun with it.  Make it one more spoke in the wheel of eternal entertainment that is the hub around which our lives rotate.  That's the latest strategy.  Abortion is no longer murder but a necessary evil.  Nope.  In our decaying culture, it's time to take the gloves off and learn to love the abortion.  Dr. Strangelove indeed.  Or how leftists learned to stop worrying and love the aborted baby.

The latest chapter in this sad march toward genocide?  An abortion counselor is all grins, smiles, giggles and laughs as she puts herself before the most important thing in our modern age: the camera.  As much yucking up as going to get a haircut, and probably not nearly as important to some.  I saw the story on a news ticker on TV.  I couldn't believe my eyes.  Then I remembered this is the world of the post-Christian secular Left.  What else did I expect?  Genocides in former ages were for national pride or ethnic cleansing or tribal allegiance or just plain acquisition of land and conquest.  The future genocides?  That would be for the only thing we value today, and that's our self.  Like I've told my boys a million times if I've told them once: I have no idea how horrifying the next global genocides will be, but I'm pretty damn sure while they will be.  Take heed America:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts