Monday, December 17, 2012

The Church of hate manages to lower themselves

Their hate is the hate we witnessed Friday, manifested differently and with less reasoning.  The shooter did grave and unspeakable evil because of whatever twisted and demented darkness was in his heart and mind.  These lower-than-maggots are doing this for the press and the attention.  It's all I will say about them.  I will repeat never again anything they do, or mention them by name on this blog.  No link.  No story.  Everyone knows who and what I'm talking about. May God, whom they apparently know nothing about, have mercy on their miserable, twisted, pathetic,  low, and hate-filled souls.  And may the world and the Lord cover and protect those grieving families from this group of proud, if unintentional, incarnations of the demonic.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this; very well said. When I heard of this group's latest depravity, the best I could come up with was sputtering rage.
    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. I'm not usually like this, but there are those times when evil demands an appropriate response.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts