Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas time is here

Happiness and cheer.  Therefore I can't account for how much time I'll have between now and the end of the year for blogging.  With my wife losing her job due to cutbacks and us going straight back to survival mode sans income once again, much will be happening over the next few weeks.  A shame, since readership has really taken off.  I appreciate everyone who stops by for a visit.  Still not many comments, but then perhaps once I've said my piece, there's nothing left to say!  Or it could be that folks can't figure out what the heck I'm saying in the first place.  Either way, thanks for stopping, and a blessed Christmas and merry holiday season to everyone.  I hope everyone will keep coming back, and I'll try to add things as they come by.  In the meantime, enjoy this picture taken at the Pontifical College Josephinum, just down the street from where we live, and an early location that helped stoke those embers of religious investigation in my later college days.


The reason for the season

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to here about your financial problems. I will pray for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. We appreciate all the prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts