Saturday, December 31, 2011

And a Happy New Year

This and that  As the less than stellar 2011 comes to a close, I leave everyone with images of a fun wrap up and hopefully a sign of enjoyable things to come.  Our annual visit to the Columbus Zoo's lights spectacular.  Alas, the pictures I took of my Mom, Sister, and grand-niece didn't come out.  I will see if any others come out down the road.  For now, here's the gang wishing everyone a blessed and joyful New Year!



The boys, complete with picture of their adorable Mom

The boys and one proud Dad

I don't know, but he has to be thinking something

Never afraid to cheese it up for the camera

It's not easy looking cool at Zoo Lights, but by goodness they gave it a try

The totally awesome lights display at the ultra-awesome Zoo that Jack built


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts