Thursday, February 3, 2011

Light Blogging due to ice

That's right, because of the ice storms - which Al Gore insists prove Global Warming - I've been out of the blogging circles.  We've been fortunate, and didn't lose our power these last few days.  My family, however, was not so fortunate.  So in a house already overstocked, we brought my extended family in for our own personal version of A Night at the Opera.  As a result, attention has been focused on other things.  I've been able to get a few posts in, but generally - as anyone can see - they've been sparse.  But now the power is back on, and hopefully it will stay on.  They've gone back home - a pity, since it was fun in a sort of camp out/sleep over sort of way.  So hopefully, things will pick up again.  Till then, here's a little demonstration of life at our home over the last day or so:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts