Monday, July 24, 2023

Vacation time

Heading out to a much awaited vacation.  There aren't any little trick posts prewritten and ready to publish.  It's been too busy for that.   So things will be quite around here this week.   This journey is a gift from the boys, who gave my better half and I a nice little trip owing to our 30th Anniversary.  We couldn't take it on our anniversary proper because of a million things going on then.   So while my sister helps out and the boys hold down the fort with Mom, we'll be out and about for some rest and relaxation.  I'll be back later in the week.  Until then, thanks for the visits and the insights.  God bless, and TTFN.

The appropriate movie theme intro for such an occasion, courtesy of Lindsey Buckingham and the gang:

1 comment:

  1. May you have a wonderful, relaxing vacation, Dave. (Here's hoping wally world isn't closed for you.)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts