Wednesday, February 13, 2019

An old post on the importance of laws

In light of our growing move toward new forms of bigotry, racism and discrimination.  In an age where people have no problem saying 'I don't care about or I don't want that many white men around', it's not hard to see why the mentality behind supporting illegal immigration is a recipe for disaster.  When you say 'laws only matter depending on your nationality, ethnicity, religion or skin color', it's not hard to imagine once you discover a new skin color or ethnicity you can proudly dismiss, the next step of applying laws accordingly won't be far behind.

Anyhoo, here is a link to it.  I don't know why but sometimes an old post will suddenly be hit with a wave of page-views.   That's when I notice these old thoughts.  It's amazing how prophetic some of them turn out to be, if I do say so myself.  I look at some of what I was worried about only a couple years ago and see we're already well past where I feared we would be by this point in history. I can't imagine what the next ten years will hold.

Oh, and speaking of laws, you just can't have a discussion about their importance without this famous clip from a classic movie:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts