Saturday, August 1, 2015

Where am I?

Busy, that's where.  But a good busy.  I landed a supervisor position at a healthcare company. Yeah, the bad guys.  But I worked in a healthcare company back in the day while I served smaller churches as a pastor and needed more income.  I learned enough then to at least understand the main problem with healthcare costs and why Obama's grand plan, while righting some of the smaller issues, failed to address the primary problem people understand about their healthcare coverage. 

Meanwhile, in a strange twist of fate, my wife begins Monday doing the job I just left.  Really.  She's taking over my position.  Which will be nice.  They're actually hiring her at a senior level position (which the job warranted).  Had they done that with me, I wouldn't have left!  

In any event, we will - for the first time in almost seven years - have more money than we need.  Not tons more, but more.  And just seeing a plus sign at the end of the monthly budgets will itself be worth gold and then some.  

Nonetheless, getting ready, adjusting, trying to shift around for our boys' homeschooling, has made it tough to keep up with things.  I know there is much to think about and talk about, but I prefer to have time to mull things over and think them through before I just post.  Otherwise, I might end up doing something like this.

So when things slow down, and things settle, I'll have a chance to get back to things.  In the meantime, I appreciate the articles and emails, even if I don't have time right now to comment on them.  Keep them coming!  I'll be back soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts