Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I have my moments

So I noticed a particular posting of mine from way back was getting quite a few hits.  I pulled it up and, I must admit, it read pretty well.  Not necessarily Pulitzer Prize material, but it makes its point: that we are heading to a place where America will quickly lose its freedoms, and will do so at the hands of those who once sang that all they wanted was to be free.  Here it is, see for yourself.  For context, this was dealing with the outcry that resulted from Alabama Governor Robert Bentley's Christian message delivered in a Christian church.  The responses, which included those saying that people with religion like Bentley's shouldn't be able to hold office, is what prompted my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts