Monday, February 27, 2012

Happy Anniverary to us!

It's been 19 wonderful years with the world's most patient wife.  That, and many other things that have taken time over the last few days accounts for the lack of posting.  I'll get a few more things up in the next couple days, as I'll have a little time before the storm.  Just went to visit my Dad's grave for his birthday, the first since he passed last April.  School, jobs, kids, the usual.  Hopefully - and I'd appreciate the prayers - I'll have a mangement job in a few days.  Should hear soon.  In any event, will be back with a few observations, fun facts, and just some ramblings.  In the meantime, this being our anniversary night, I think I'll move onto more, shall we say, important things.  See everyone soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts