Thursday, September 22, 2011

File under poetic justice

Looks like Julian Assange, of 'Wikileaks releasing unauthorized secret documents to the world' fame, is rather upset that he was unable to prevent the release of an unauthorized autobiography (for the record, I didn't know there was such a thing as an unauthorized 'auto'biography, but I guess it's possible).  If I remember correctly, the only thing to worry about is if anyone gets hurt or killed.  Otherwise, there's nothing wrong with releasing anything.  He who lives by the sword, you know.  FWIW, normally I would sympathize with a person who feels they were being wronged by someone releasing a book about them such as in this case.  But it's very, very  difficult to forget his self-righteous arrogance back when people were begging him to have the same considerations he has now demanded for himself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts