Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Blogging for the next week or two

I  haven't had much time recently.  I'll get to the comments when I can.  Even with cutting down on blogging, these last couple weeks have been a flurry of  activity and deadlines.  For now, we are heading into that week of weeks that's been lurking ever closer for over a year. 

Tonight is our youngest's confirmation.  It was supposed to be in a week, but that was the day of our son's wedding.  Which happens to be the day before our other son's college graduation ceremony.  So we arranged with another nearby parish for him to be confirmed there, though he went through the rest of the time here at our home parish. 

So as you can guess, we'll be mighty busy.  Even now I'm just taking a breather to post this and let folks know what's up.  Thanks for visiting, and again, I'll get to responses when I can.  I appreciate the insights and comments - the best part of blogging.  

Don't know when I'll post next, but probably not much until everything has quieted down again.  Till then, TTFN and God bless.  


1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm impressed you had time for this post. Many congrats, Dave! May you have lots of joyous time together and plenty of fun games.

    And many happy blessings to the new couple, graduate, and Christian.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts