Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Prayers

This is sad, a parent's worst nightmare.  I know little about golf and, unless the press is hyping someone like Tiger Woods, I know nothing of those who play it.  I tried it once in life.  My first swing made the other guys think I was a ringer who had lied about my lack of experience.  The rest of the game validated my initial claim.  That was it.

So I don't know Camilo Villegas or his family. I just know that when made aware that a parent has lost a child, for whatever reason, it's cause to lift him, his spouse, and all involved up in prayer.  May the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, cover their minds and hearts at this time in Christ Jesus.  And may God receive young Mia Camilo into His loving, everlasting arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts