Thursday, August 30, 2018

How not to leave the Catholic Church

Or any Christian tradition.  Damon Linker demonstrates.  For my money, you don't lob hand grenades and nuclear missiles back at the Church, no matter what.  You might as well say 'step aside Satan, I've got this.'  As one who is still racked to my core over leaving the Church (prayerfully only for a season), I can't fathom why someone would do it this way, especially when the have the public ear. 

I do think the Church is going to be shaken to the ground, as will much of Christianity, during this present darkness.  But once the dust settles, I believe we'll have recaptured a truly Christian model of Creation, rather than the Christianized secular model we've been trying to compromise with for too many generations. I can't help but believe that will make all the difference in the world, and the world to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts